If you are having trouble with the Coffee Concierge (concierge.bonaverde.com) here are a few things you can do to troubleshoot.
First, let's be sure your machine is able to receive a signal from the network. Please be sure the machine is plugged in and then open and remove the roaster drawer. With the drawer removed, look just below where the drawer slides in/out for a blinking red light. If the light is blinking steadily every 2 seconds or so then the signal should be fine. If the light is blinking quickly every 1 second or so then the signal is poor. If you observe any other blinking pattern or no blinking please notify us at support.bonaverde.com
If you see the blinking red light every two seconds or so and your machine is still not functioning properly, here are some additional things you can do to troubleshoot
- Be sure you are connected to concierge.bonaverde.com. Have you been prompted for your IMEI number (International Mobile Equipment Identity), a 15 digit number which for the Berlin usually starts with 35704? The IMEI is located on the bottom of your machine along with the serial number. If you have not yet connected then say Hello to the Concierge and we'll be sure we get you connected.
- If you have already connected, try a reset. Type in "Cancel" and this should reset the Concierge. You may be prompted to reenter your IMEI number but you should not need to be re-added as you will already be noted as an accepted user. If this doesn't work try typing "Get Started" and you should be prompted to re-enter your IMEI (you can also use this if you are trying to control another machine (e.g., if your friend has one too).
- You can also try typing "debug" and the bot will run a set of diagnostics. You can then share these diagnostics with our customer support team. Here are a few quick hints
- Is Connected: true - this means your machine is online (false means it is offline)
- Link Quality: Good or Poor with a number. If the value is >1 then it is medium quality. If value is 2 or higher it is definitely strong enough to run machine. If Link Quality is poor at 1 or less, please try relocating your machine.
- Last Report Happened - Shows when the machine was last online. It is in (YYYYMMDDHHMMSS) format with no spaces
- Air Ventilation Filter status: true -- this means your air filter is fine, false means you need to replace it (and the lights at the bottom of the machine should glow yellow)
If none of these remedies work, please contact support.bonaverde.com with full details and we will try to dive into your problem, or if necessary, replace your machine.